• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Recent content by AlanBCFC1875

1. A

Tooth Family

Ok I have managed to get some information about my Nans (Ivy Winifred Tooth) mother and brother and sisters. Elanor Berry (Nee Abberley) Born 17/06/1889. Died 1989 ( My Great Nan ) Ivy Winifred Tooth (Nee Berry) Born 01/05/1912. Died 1985 ( My Nan ) Muriel Edna Larkin ( Nee Berry ) Born...
  2. A

Tooth Family

Hi Clive Sorry about your mother i didn't realise.... Thanks for taking the time to get back to me. The kids that used to look after you were most likely Doreen and Jean, the boys were Terry, Rodger and Jeff (My dad).
  3. A

Tooth Family

WOW thanks Jean If i am honest I don't know this person but my father or his brothers and sisters might... Thanks once again Kind regards Alan
  4. A

Tooth Family

Hi Jean the attached image that you sent, I cannot open it for some unknown reason... Please could you send it again ? Kind Regards Alan
  5. A

Tooth Family

Hi Jean Thanks, that would be most grateful... And thanks for the welcome..... :-)
  6. A

Tooth Family

Hello again Clive I have spoke with my dad and he remembers Groves Factory and is pretty sure that his mom Ivy worked there in the late 50's. And the address that you mentioned is indeed the address that my dad lived at. I asked about Betty Tooth and William Tooth but he don't recall those...
  7. A

Tooth Family

Hi Peter Thanks that would be a great help if you could ask. Much appreciated... Kind regards Alan
  8. A

Tooth Family

Hi Clive Thanks for taking the time to reply.... Denham Road rings a bell, I'll ask my dad tomorrow about that and also about the Groves factory in Musgrave Road........ Thanks once again for taking the time to reply..... Kind regards Alan
  9. A

Tooth Family

Hi there My name is Alan and I am a newbie on here. I have started to try and trace my family name and I am wondering if there is anyone on here or who may know someone that shares the same surname as me... My fathers name is Jeffery Alan Tooth b.1951 and his dads name was Frederick Tooth...
Back