• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Dave baths visit on the day pics...

Astoness

TRUE BRUMMIE MODERATOR
Staff member
hi folks what a lovely afternoon we had...it was a privilage to meet dave and barbara..two lovely brummies who were over the moon to meet us and say hello....nice surprise to see terryb18 who escaped shopping with the wife lol..and also templer (brian)..just like to say a big thank you to sister sues mom for my birthday cake and card off the family and also thanks to dave and barbarba for the lovely calandar with south african scenes on it...

dave and barb go back next friday so they will not see these pics until next weekend..do hope they like them and thank you all for turning out to make their day.. they were so proud of their forum badges and put them on straight away:encouragement:....a few of my piccies to follow..

lyn

Last edited:
dave and barb..

DAVEBATHSVISIT10912001.jpg

taken as they were leaving...barb swinging round the post and she was only on tea lol...

DAVEBATHSVISIT10912015.jpg

Lovely photo's Lyn so glad you all had a good time. Sorry we couldn't make it we are in Wales closing down our caravan. Life is emotional and hectic at the moment, my son and his family move to the US on Dec 10th. I am so pleased you made Dave and Barbara so welcome and what a great choice of venue. Love to all..xx

thanks wend we all had a great time...see you at the xmas bash..oh i know emotional and hectic from when our rach went to live in USA..good luck to your son and family...:encouragement:

lyn x

cracking pics sue...see you got one of me cake...oh and thanks kelly for starting everyone one off singing happy birthday to me...didnt know where to look but thank you all lol..

lyn x

Lovely photos Lyn., glad you had a good time (that sweets menu in the background looks good..nom nom nom)!
I have a lousy cold, so please wipe your screens after reading this - I just sneezed (again)!!!! :miserable::fatigue:

thanks sue and froth but it really is the company that makes our meets so great:encouragement:..oh sue ive just had a curry and not much space to owt else at the min lol..

Thanks Frothy!!!
Hadn't realised until today that the stained glass bull has been marked into areas, as a butcher would do, but the names on it refer - we think - to gun parts. Typically Postie spotted the gooleys first lol spelt with ie at the end it originates from the Hindi for a bullet apparently!
Sue

thanks froth...weve got some nice ones for dave and barb to look back on..:encouragement:

Back