• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

billesley secondary modern

Jake,
i diden't go there but some of my friends did do you know them they are

Mike Hands, Barry Valentine, Jeff Powel, Garry Evison,

and i am still intouch with them.

i was at billesley seniors from1951 untill 1955,
i don't recognise any of those names, i tried to contact my best mate from there but sadly he died a week before i was contacted to say where he lived, it was a great school, great mates, most of the teachers were great, would go back to those day's tomorrow.

thanks for writing maybe someone i remember may read then post

the ones i remember are nita more/nina more/ johnny bamford /joe bishton /john killeen/tony godwin / bernard pratty/the mallets/ronnie freeman/ pauline hunt/ may more but can't remember at the moment

jake

Last edited by a moderator:
i was at billesley seniors from1951 untill 1955,
i don't recognise any of those names, i tried to contact my best mate from there but sadly he died a week before i was contacted to say where he lived, it was a great school, great mates, most of the teachers were great, would go back to those day's tomorrow.

thanks for writing maybe someone i remember may read then post

the ones i remember are nita more/nina more/ johnny bamford /joe bishton /john killeen/tony godwin / bernard pratty/the mallets/ronnie freeman/ pauline hunt/ may more but can't remember at the moment

jake

Hi Jake, I am doing research form my dad on our family ... My dad is bernard pratty.

NGC - There is a newer thread about Billesley School posted by Bilsat or Mike Fisher. Could be worth a look. You can look up either by checking their profiles or do another search for Billesley School.

Back