• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Axolotle

J

Jerry

I just visited the quiz room and everyone was going on about something called an Axolotle, I tried to post a reply but the topic was locked so I had a sulk for a while and then I decided to get my own back.......

There was a man named Aristotle who had a pet, an Axolotle
It was coloured red, a sort of mottle, and it lived in a kennel made of wattle
And he fed it from a baby bottle
But it's baby epiglottal couldn't cope and made it throttle
Poor demented Aristotle was heard to say "oh dear oh what'll
happen to my Axolotle with an epiglottal throttle"
With which he kicked the Axolotle in it's baby epiglottal
This made the poor young Axolotle run away from home and emigrate to New Zealand

Yeah, I know that last bit doesn't rhyme but at least I got rid of the thing, what more do you want?

Sorry Jerry.................I locked the posting, cus somehow three questions were running and I was getting PM's and queries about what was happening and things not making sense...........some were running with the composer Q. still which had been correctly answered so Rods Q. about the childs toy was the current Q, but before being answered the question about the bird had been submitted............people didnt seem to know what was happening....so when both questions were answered - which I hope they were, I locked the topic.....so a new question could be asked in a new topic................hope this clarifies it..........

PS nice to read a poem from you again.............I was getting withdrawal symptoms 8)

Clear as

:shock: Clear as Mud,, Skipper :twisted: or is that Kipper :?:
Urrrmh I dunno, i,me still half a Kip :lol:

I seeeeeeeeeeeeee. that's why I thought you were all mad.

Sorry guys and gals, you 're only half mad. :D

Love the poem Jerry. :D

We shouild start a new thread, write a poem from a given word :!:

Back