• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Ada Tebby nee Perks

C

cjl47

Ada Perks (born 1873 in Aston) married Frederick Tebby in 1893. He remarried in 1912 and was described in the 1911 census as a widow.
Neither of them appear in the 1901 census and their three children Frank, Ada Elizabeth and my maternal grandmother Myra Phoebe - born 1896, are shown as living with their grandparents.
I can find no record of Ada's death despite checking every qtr of every year in the BMD deaths.
Any ideas?
chris

hi cj
i have ben abscent from the forum just of late
and you are doing a thread check on the perks and the dates you have got are far advance than mine
my mother was connected to a perks family thrpough being an hinton
i shall get my head down on this one and watch carefully i have heard of a ada connection but i am not to sure of the part family she lived in i will come back soon on this one and watch your progress
you could be in the same tree as myself best wishes Astonian ;;

Hi,
i have Ada as one of 4 children of Alfred (sometime Albert) b1835 d1912 and Elizabeth nee Goddard b1838 d1910. Siblings George b1877 Harry b1880 and Graves b1885.
regards
chris

Back