• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

The Services

R

Rod

If you were in the services or connected to any of the Services, and have contact information for any Support Groups, Associations etc could you please help us by noting that contact information here, or emailing us.

Army
Navy
Air Force
Ambulance Service
Fire Service
Civil Defence
Police

Charities

I am associated with Royal Navy Charities, but have contacts for 100's of other service charities., just email me with your needs.

Rod we were a service family and a support for all of the services is

SSAFA (Soldier Sailor Air Force Association)
18 Queen Elizabeth Street
London SE1 2LP

If you were in the services or connected to any of the Services, and have contact information for any Support Groups, Associations etc could you please help us by noting that contact information here, or emailing us.

Army
Navy
Air Force
Ambulance Service
Fire Service
Civil Defence
Police

Hi, I'm new here so I'll just dust this thread off, I spent 23 years in the Army and have been working for the MoD for the last 12. I have liaised for some reason or other with most of the Army Charities over the years and most recently Combat Stress. I have been lucky to have travelled the world with the Army. Also I'm a long serving member of the RBL so if you do have any queries or questions I'll try to help.

Few pics from today, a excellent turn out.

Attachments

• 12th April 20132 Friday 008.jpg
    12th April 20132 Friday 008.jpg
    268.1 KB · Views: 12
  • 12th April 20132 Friday 026.jpg
    12th April 20132 Friday 026.jpg
    251.8 KB · Views: 9
  • 12th April 20132 Friday 032.jpg
    12th April 20132 Friday 032.jpg
    225 KB · Views: 10
  • 12th April 20132 Friday 039.jpg
    12th April 20132 Friday 039.jpg