• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

St. Mary's Church, Whittle Street, Birmingham.

Re: Norton and Plant burials.

Joan you would do better to post your request in the geaneology section as this is for St Marys unless you know they were buried here.

Re: Norton and Plant burials.

I am trying to find the burial of Jane Norton born c.1773/5 who died in Birmingham in 1823.
Likewise the burial place of her father Henry Plant born 1750/51/52, who also died in 1823.

Anyone out there searching for Nortons or Plant surnames from Birmingham ?

Joan.

Hi Joan
FMP has the burial of a Jane Norton on 3 Dec 1823 aged 48 born 1775 at St. Mary's, Whittall Street. Also a burial for Henry Plant 7 Dec 1823 aged 72 born 1751 at St. Bartholomew, Edgbaston.

regards
Suzanne

Back