• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

St Martins Flats (Highgate) Reunion 2012

Lisa_Karim

Brummie Nipper
To all ex residents of St Martins Flats and surrounding streets,

I am trying to organise a reunion in June 2012. If anyone would be interested in attending or helping in any way, small or large, I would be deeply appreciative. Maybe you would like to do a display board of memories or photos. Maybe you know someone who lived there that isn't on here or facebook that would like to attend. Maybe you would like to run the refreshment stalls? Maybe you have old videos you could share with us all. Or even if you would like to meet up with old friends.

If you are interested in any way please come and find us on facebook, our group is named 'Old Highgateonians' this is a link to our group.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/124087513652/?notif_t=group_activity

We look forward to hearing from you.

Lisa x

Our room is booked......................Saturday 21st July 2012.....................COBS bar Sherlock Street......................2pm, with an hour long walk around Highgate leaving Vaughton Street shops at 1pm. There will be a buffet, many local organizations displaying historical displays and presentations of the flats and the surrounding area and for those wishing to stay later a disco in the evening with a cash prize up for grabs. We are also fundraising for St Martins Youth Club. All we need now is you!!

If you would like to show your own displays please contact me on the above link.

Back