• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Peter Marsh Lamps

Ho from Norway. I do not only own a Peter Marsh lamp, but I remember helping my fatthee putting them together. Obviously these were made on licence in othee countries and I would love to learn more about that. All these years U did not know that the frame came from England, only yesterday I discovered that the lamps my father welded tigether and insertet colorful chunky stones in, has Peter Marsh engraved. I never cut my fingers on the stones and wonder: is it real glass? I helped him as a child, as hundreds of contacts needed cable ... My late father had a firm late 60ies, early 70ies, and he kept one lanterne.

Greetings. I just bought 5 Peter Marsh lamps at an auction, and while i intend to keep them, I am am wondering what the value of such lamps are. Thanks for any guesstimates. Ed B

Greetings. I just bought 5 Peter Marsh lamps at an auction, and while i intend to keep them, I am am wondering what the value of such lamps are. Thanks for any guesstimates. Ed B
A quick look online seems to indicate £100 to over £300 each but prices vary.

Hi I am new to this Forum. I just purchased 2 pyramid
glass lamps but no stand. It would have been the same
one pictured by A Brummie Dude. It is the 2nd photo
in the the post. I paid £1.00 for each lamp. I did not know
how these would hang or what it looked like.

Thanks Martin.

Back