• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Moulton Henry

M

moulton1

So far I have traced back to 1851 Henry Moulton (born about 1820), Census addresses for the family show as Lupin Street, Cato St North, Willis Street, Woodcock Street. I would be grateful on any more info on anything in relation to this . Thanks.

Re: Any info on the Surname Moulton?

:angel: I found these people on th 1841 Census doesn't seem to be a Henry though, may be someone else can help...

Aston Rd,1,William Moulton,20,,Plater,WAR,
,,Harriot Moulton,,20,,WAR,

Woodcock St,1,Joseph Moulton,40,,Caster,WAR,
,,Ann Moulton,,40,,Not in county,
,,George Moulton,15,,Thimble Maker,WAR,
,,John Moulton,8,,,WAR,
,,Thomas Moulton,3,,,WAR,
,,Edward Moulton,2m,,,WAR,
,,Mary Ann Moulton,,20,Female Servant,WAR,
,,Emma Moulton,,13,,WAR,
,,Elizabeth Moulton,,11,,WAR,
,,Esther Moulton,,7,,WAR,
,,Eliza Moulton,,5,,WAR,

Bull St,1,William Warton,70,,Laceman,WAR,
,,Mary Warton,,55,,WAR,
,,Thedosia Moulton,,20,Assistant,WAR,
,,George Greasley,15,,Appren.,WAR,

George St,1,Thomas Clowes,60,,Metal Dealer,WAR,
,,Sarah Clowes,,50,,WAR,
,,Sarah Moulton,,25,Female Servant,WAR,
,,Emma Moulton,,15,Female Servant,WAR,

Chris :angel:

Re: Any info on the Surname Moulton?

Thanks Chris. The William that you found has a middle initial of H and I think he was also known as Henry?

Back