• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Mike Hailwood Memorial Run & Pictures

hi all...great turnout today....smashing pics horsencart...your third pic has my two sons in it:) will post some pics i have taken later on...managed to video all the bikes leaving bracebridge st....

lyn

What's happened to all the Photos on this thread.

A couple of fairly new members have asked me.:(

I was on google chrome and I couldn't see any and am now on internet explorer and it looks like they have completely gone.

Alf, I believe loads of pics dissappeared frrom all the threads when the Forum changed hands, I know a lot of mine did, I had to restore them. Eric

as promised a few pics from yesterday.....:)

pic 1 is son john and then our john and son tom...

most dissapointed to see that the oval norton plaque that was on the wall of the old norton factory has been removed since last year:( i was told that it had been taken down by whoever now owns the building and the likelyhood is that it will be demolished...i hasten to add that i was only told this but its not looking good...if anyone can find out the plans for it that would be great..

Thaks for posting them Lyn. Maybe it saves forum space putting four on at the same time?. Just a thought. All being well next year the lads are going. Jean.

Back