• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Michael maloney

Kizzykat

knowlegable brummie
Hello everyone

Thankyou all in advance for reading this x
I'm searching for a Michael maloney 1967 newcross hospital birth Wolverhampton if anyone from this site knows this gentlemen please get in touch he's my birth brother never met

Once again thsnkyou all in advance hsve a lovely weekend

Have you put a tree on any of the genealogy sites?

There appear to be 10 or so trees on Ancestry that have John Maloney and Joyce Mountford, some look more accurate than others. These are the public trees that you can see and contact, though the owner might be from a different line and only distantly related.

An example of the inaccuracy, the trees have different places for John Maloney's birthplace - New York, China and Cork, Ireland.

Have you put a tree on any of the genealogy sites?

There appear to be 10 or so trees on Ancestry that have John Maloney and Joyce Mountford, some look more accurate than others. These are the public trees that you can see and contact, though the owner might be from a different line and only distantly related.

An example of the inaccuracy, the trees have different places for John Maloney's birthplace - New York, China and Cork, Ireland.
Hello thsnkyou for your reply most appreciated this gentleman was born to joyce I have done dna and placed tree thsnkyou for your help iv also obtained birth certificate

• Appreciate
Reactions: MWS
Back