• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

lowe

Pklease state what you want to know and , if possible, give some further information (date of birth or at least period when he lived or a possible address.

thanks,michael was born 17th april 1901 in lugar ayrshire scotland,the only michael i could find with the same birthdate was in 1939 living at golden hillock with his wife dorothy,I was stuck in my search after that and not sure where to go from here, also an aunt and uncle who lived at 79 stafford st wednesbury,frank and catherine stewart,my grandparents went to live with them for a while in 1939 but when it was bombed my gran was terrified and they came back to scotland,any help is appreciated. thank you

yes he left scotland around 1918,i have him in sheffield in 1921 with his brother,his brother emigrated in 1924 and then i lost michael but wondered if he might have went to live with his aunt and uncle,this is just guess work and only because of michaels birthdate, thank you

Back