• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Long lost friends.

S

simon

any info on joyce downs and family who lived at 375 brownfield road shard end birmingham

I lived at number 103 High Street Aston in the 1950's I think I remember the Coley family but it's so long ago. Our family name is Bradbury Moms name was Irene and Dads Les, kids names Veneta, Collen, Terry, Roy, Tony and Kevin. Terry had a Francis Barnett motorcycle his pride and joy

Johnstone street mickey mewis, dad was a coal merchant I think. Unless my memory plays me false the whole street watched the coronation of the present queen on a small TV in his yard. any one remember that

Reg, it is a long time since your post about your aunt Rita Coley, I remember her well from our days at Burlington Hall, she might remember me as Sylvia Wallace, I have a few old photos taken when we went on camping holidays from the club.

:angel: Reg sorry only just found your post.
We have a 'Coley' in our family, not sure if she ever lived in Aston as a child. However she definitely lived up the road in Nechells as an adult.

Searching for Pamela Howard

Does anyone have any information on Pamela Howard (born 1947 or 1948)who lived at 44 Rosslyn Road, Walmley, Sutton Coldfield please? She attended Riland Bedford High School (now called Plantsbrook School) for girls in Sutton Coldfield from 1959 till 1964?

She used to go dancing at the Carlton in Erdington.

She had a brother called Peter who went to Boldmere School.

I have been trying to find her for years as our old friend Valerie, who emigrated to Australia in 1964, is hoping to come over here soon for a holiday and I would love to be able to re-unite them.

Searching for Pamela Howard

Thank you Mofly for your suggestion. I did that 2-3 years ago but never heard anything.

Pamela Howard

Brenda
Have just come across this site while I was looking for something else and wondered if you had tried it to find Pamela.
regards
Maureen
Knowhere Contacts.uk.Sutton Coldfield:)

Back