• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

John Baguley/Beaumont

Judith morgan

Bit of a long shot especially on an old post but here goes. I am trying to find out what happened to a man by the name of John Baguley, mother’s name I believe was Beaumont. Apparently his father ran fairs in Birmingham and I believe from gypsy/traveler background. John would be approaching or in his 70s now. He went on to the haulage world, working as an owner driver for Teamhaul and then working with a Steve Watkins from Stadhampton farm in Oxford. Very grateful for any information you may have, Thankyou.

As it is likely that the person concerned is still living, please answer by private message (click on "conversation" envelope at top rh corner of page)

Back