• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

IN OUR GARDEN 2024

Why am I being linked to a website called postimage when I scroll through Notsharp contributions to this thread on my phone?

How do I avoid being transferred to this site as the photos are so large it is difficult to avoid them when scrolling down the thread on a mobile Steve?

How do I avoid being transferred to this site as the photos are so large it is difficult to avoid them when scrolling down the thread on a mobile Steve?

I can only guess that you are tapping on the picture, maybe?

I only use a laptop. A phone user may be able to give you a definite answer.

Steve.

soon as the weather is a tad better hopefully over the weekend i shall be starting a job thats been put off for a couple of years...painting the fence panels...posts and kick boards..going for a change this time..light grey kick boards and posts and dark grey panels...my daughter has done hers in these colour and they look very smart will be taking my time as i have 14 panels to paint :rolleyes:

lyn

Just getting ready to turn to a beautiful white.......
On the right side is the edge of a Japanese maple that survived the winter. Bottom right are the plants that were barely peaking a few weeks ago.

In the left foreground is one of 5 winter causalities that we are needing to replace now that it is warming up. 70f today!
Behind this photo we took out 5 arborvitae that were infested. We ground the root system out and will replace them with multicolored decorative grasses that grow to about 6/7 feet.
1711747359336.jpeg

This is part of my garden taken a couple of week ago. The wild daffodils looked super, but the wild daffs don’t last all that long. The wood anemones also look nice. We have been making it a wildlife haven for years and so love the wildflowers.

Garden-Daffs.jpg

Back