• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Fattorini

Toe cav

Found this fattorini pin badge in my garden in Liverpool the other day searched about it and found out it was a jewellery shop in Birmingham owned by Italian immigrants who originally came to Britain in the 19th century they made home in Leeds

Attachments

• IMG_2782.jpeg
    IMG_2782.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 22
  • IMG_2783.jpeg
    IMG_2783.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 22
  • IMG_2784.jpeg
    IMG_2784.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 22
great find...my mom used to work at the barr st works probably late 40s and as far as i know the building is still there although not owned by them...fattorini made and enamelled badges

lyn

See here

great find...my mom used to work at the barr st works probably late 40s and as far as i know the building is still there although not owned by them...fattorini made and enamelled badges

lyn
I looked it up the building is still there it’s the most expensive building in the city apparently it’s getting made into apartments I think

this is the building which goes around the corner into harford st...i agree its sad to see our old buildings ending up looking like this..there is a massive amount of construction going on around this area

Last edited:
There is a thread already existing about Fattorini.

Back