• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

EVERLASTING LOVE

Reginald.F.Horton

master brummie
EVERLASTING LOVE

Everlasting love is so divine
It matures just like vintage wine
Two souls so very much in love
Watched over by angels from above

We travelled the same pathway
Of all the seasons each day
Winter, spring, summer, fall
Our love grew stronger above all

Winter we would kiss and cuddle
Spring brought us from our huddle
Summer sun made our love to glow
Autumns deeper love began to show

From winters pure driven snow
Springs flowers new life did flow
Summers suns warmth to be alive
Autumns leafs colour to survive

We walked in the daylight
Avoiding the darkness of night
Pure in both our body and mind
Just as God had so designed

reggie :arrow:

Ladies & Kandor

Come on girls dont you think Kandor could learn something from the words of my poem , He should remember the old saying
" Hell hath no fury as a woman scorned " ? :bluegrab:
Reggie shucks :oops:

:D Reggie Rules Romance Rhymes

icon-valentines.gif

Just in case you missed it on the other thread...

Chris :)

GRACE i have resurrected this poem just for you hope it will lift your spirits knowing that there is always someones soul mate out there ? :smitten:
HAPPY NEW YEAR
Spiritual Light & Love :smitten: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

Thank you Reggie, it's new year, I hate it with a passion. A few glasses of vodka and back at work tomorrow and I'll feel fine. Now would someone please tell Mel Gibson I'm waiting for him?

For all those who are young in heart  :smitten:,Its a great day for singing a song and driving all of your blues away to where they really belong :knuppel2:
make it your big big smile day  ;D
I am back
Reggieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee  :smitten: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

keep smiling regie , laugh and the world laughs with you . cry regie and you cry alone ,. keep smiling the worlds your oyster ,. best wishes astonian ,. ;;;;;;;;

Back