• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Davies's were in Erdington

Hi

I have William and Florence's MC. They did get married in Merthyr. She was still there in 1969, but Bille (William) had died - I don't know how soon before. I know he's buried in Brithdir, but they will need to know the death dates to even start looking. There was also another Son, Brother to this Leslie and John. His name as Brinley. he had health issues, and I know spent a lot of his time in and out of Hospitals. I know nohing about his at all. I have applied to the Health Authority, but they can't help (DPA again !)

I guess finding a DC (if he is in fact dead) would give me the name and address of the informant ... how many John Davies's are there in the West Midlands? ARGH!

Circles, circles, circles :redface:

John Davies from Erdington, there's quite a few isn't there? I've been looking forever for one who would now be in his 70's possibly an has a Brother called Paul who allegedly died in 82 but no death certificate as of yet can i find nor any articles on the motorcycle crash.

Back