• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Could anyone repair this photo for me please?

Shera

true brummie
FullSizeRender.jpgThis is me and some of my brothers and sisters. I am in my Brownie uniform (2nd from right). 1955

What a lovely group of children Shera, duty, disciplined, and a sense of giving to society , respect for others, some kids couldn't even spell the words today.Paul

Nice job, oldmohawk. Did you use Photoshop?
Hi,
I only use 'freebie' photo editing programs and spotted Shera's photo on my iPad and done the general editing there. I could not remove the crease with my iPad so sent the photo to my laptop and used Google's Picasa editing to remove the crease. I would think that anyone with Photoshop could do a much better job than I have done.
oldmohawk

Hi,
I only use 'freebie' photo editing programs and spotted Shera's photo on my iPad and done the general editing there. I could not remove the crease with my iPad so sent the photo to my laptop and used Google's Picasa editing to remove the crease. I would think that anyone with Photoshop could do a much better job than I have done.
oldmohawk

Nothing wrong with your work.... looks really good.

Back