• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Cheeco and Misty

Hello Sparks,

Your cats are lovely. I can imagine that you have so much fun with them. I have two moggies and they are such characters.

We just have the two cats, we were going to breed but decided against it. We did not want to spoil the relationship between the cats who cry for each other if they are parted for even a short while, and of course my Jennie who also gets upset if they are not around. Misty is 16 months old and Cheeco 18 months.

sparks they are absolutely beautiful. have you got any house left?!!

i love the way they tangle together on the chair. gorgeous.

chris

Sparks there is someone on the forum who is a manager at a vets and she has pedigree cats also. I think she has mogies too. She goes under the name of nephriti. Her name Is Fay. My horse was called Misty. Just come back from shopping and having our pooch cut washed and manicured. The woman who does him only charges us £14. Have a look under pets on the home page he comes under Bradley or Bradders. Why not put your cats on?. Jean.

We have plenty of house left, but not for us. We have to cook round them, clean round them, look through them to see TV, drop everything when they decide to open the drawer and place their playthings at our feet, say sorry to them when we leave them to go shopping, and of course, invite them to share our morning cup of tea in bed.

John

Sparks. Maggs on the forum has four beautiful cats like yours. If we hadn't our little dog I would go back to keeping cats but Brad does not like them. Hope you are well. Jean.

Back