• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Brewery st handsworth

Astoness

TRUE BRUMMIE MODERATOR
Staff member
hi folks...would anyone have any photos of brewery st handsworth please..long since gone now...

many thanks for any help

lyn

Lyn

This is the only one I have, it was taken in 1960, I don't even know which of the streets was Brewery Street.

Attachments

• Handsworth Brewery St 1960.jpg
    Handsworth Brewery St 1960.jpg
    264.3 KB · Views: 56
phil to be honest i didnt expect to get even one photo so thank you..when i click to enlarge then save it it coming out with a lot of pixilation..is there any other way you could post it so that this does not happen..

thanks phil..

Lyn

It's a pretty low definition photo to start with, I have tried increasing the definition a little and I have exchanged it. See if it is any better.

phil thats a lot better thanks...now i need to find out if its brewery st running across or up..got a feeling its up but very little clues on the pic..will have a good look at it again..

thanks again phil..

Lyn

I've did a little detective work and the photo was taken on Holyhead Rd looking down Brewery Street.

Back