• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Black eagle

Great photos the Wolves supporter looks like he is enjoying him self :D

Mau=reece

Did,nt we have a lovely time.
met people i had,nt met before and spoke to
a few i knew..dereklcg

Great photo's Derek. I didn't have time to take any today to busy doing the raffle!

Thanks everyone realy enjoyed myself even though it was only me and Astoness left at the end, drank them all under the table

Glad to see that everyone had a good time again. And thanks for the pics Derek. Lovely.

Thanks everyone for an enjoyable meet. Lovely speaking to people who have given help to me and perhaps now I can return the favour by helping others. Those who asked for my help - please don't hesitate, I will do what I can. Shortie, all 4' 11" of me.

Funny, very funny Ian:D:D:D
You know what we are going to get when she does appear:headhit::headhit::headhit:

If ' she ' runs true to form - we wont see her on here for a week !!!!

There's several more :headhit::headhit: :headhit: for me !! Guess I'll need a :armycigar:

Sorry Brian and I had to leave early it was Key Hill Cemetery's AGM at St Paul's church.

Thanks all for a lovely day out nice to meet new and old friends even just to say hello, once again a great set of photos but i must say the photo in post 19 of Lyn and Derek i,m sorry but i have to ask this question. Has somebody dropped one???? Dek:rolleyes::rolleyes::)

Thanks to lyn and all :), a great bunch of people :), I certainly enjoyed the Meet:), till the next one :).

Thanks all :handshake::0214:

Thanks all for a lovely day out nice to meet new and old friends even just to say hello, once again a great set of photos but i must say the photo in post 19 of Lyn and Derek i,m sorry but i have to ask this question. Has somebody dropped one???? Dek:rolleyes::rolleyes::)

dek It begs the question where are the Hands:D:D:D

What a great time we all had & the video captures the day ideally , Thanks again Lyn for all your efforts

Back