• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

An Emery Perchance

B

BernardR

Antoher from my archive (an old suitcase to be honest). I believe all the people featured in recent posts (last 24 hours) are from Bordesley Park Road. Will look up the number but it is the part now lost beneath the By-Pass.

An_Emery.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Bernie

Don't know if the following is usefull but the 1918 & 1919 absent voters list for 127 Bordesley Park Road has:

Arthur Emery 211723, Gnr, 63 S, VAA Bty, RFA
Frederick Emery 15645, West Yorks

Suzanne

That's a great photo Bernie! Very atmospheric.

[Glad to see that I'm not the only one with suitcase (in my case trunk) full of stuff. Sometimes I love my husband's ancestors for being hoarders - other times I wish that they had been more organised hoarders and at least separated the families out for me!]

I was so wrapped up in preparing for a family get together that I have forgotten to thank you both for the tremendous help you have given. Many many thanks.

Bernie

Wonderful photo Bernie thanks for posting it as Leslam says very atmospheric...

Back