• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

A brummie welcome for sarrunte43

lovely pics dave..tell you what that food was very nice...just ask postie....he knows....:D:D

bri..post 35 pic 1...looks like dave is about to come out of his chair....:D

You Make me laugh Dave
24.gif

well i think you all make me laff..thats why i like you all so much....oh god it sounds like im creeping now:D

Well, I know the other day I asked for someone to post pictures, but what a response. Thanks to all that bothered, not only to take them. but also for posting them so quickly. I see you had lovely weather. Just in case anyones interested, while you where having the time of your lives, I was driving from Glasgow Airport to Edinburgh Airport, in monsson weather. Its threw it down up here all day, not stopped for a minute. But I thought about you all. Glad it was a good day for all concerned.

thanks bazz..it was a cracking meet up:) sorry about the weather you are having..for the past couple of days its looked like we were in for a storm but so far we have avoided it...

lyn

The photo's are great and show you all had a lovely meet!:) What a great welcome the girls had! I am gutted I had to work:cry: but pleased you all had a good time!

Thanks folks had a loverly afternoon .Nice to meet Shirley and Barbara. Thanks Jim for the mystery trip. Max are you home yet.

I am now Rob, but im not sure if its my home lol .Once again a brilliantly put together meet up by Lyn, thanks to her and all the lovely folk who are members of "Our Forum" Max

Post 23 Pic 1, you wouldn't be a fisherman by any chance would you Jim.
Recounting the best days fishing you ever had. :D

how did you know that brian...jim was just expaining that the best catch he had was this big:D:D:D

Some of us,,, well a few of us,,,, ok me thought when i saw this fella coming in the Bartons that he was Father Christmas, how wrong i was. Max

In the pamphlet on the bar at the Bartons "explore Aston with pride", the gentleman Ahmed Kazi, is listed as one of our history makers, along side Sir Thomas Holte , William McGregor, Washington Erving,Norton Motorcycles Sir Arthur Conan Doyle amongst others, Dedication you cant knock it. Max

Four more
Pic 1, It looks as if Dave has been doing a bit of fishing himself.
But with not quite as much success as Jim. :D:D

lovely pics again from dave and brian...i know shirley will be printing all of them off when she returns to canada...they will make a great photo album...:)

lyn

:D:D look at me stuffing me face..dont know who had the most...me or postie...:cry:

me too dave...im sure a plate went missing from one table and ended up on ours....:cry:

Back