• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

A brummie welcome for sarrunte43

evening froth..now you really must get over this...:headhit: its not that long to the canal cruise and there is grub with it...:Dancedancer01:

evening froth..now you really must get over this...:headhit: its not that long to the canal cruise and there is grub with it...:Dancedancer01:

OK I have done.
About the Canal Trip. Don't know if I read the link to their site right.
It says 50 people or 45 people with Buffet. Does this mean we all have to have a Buffet or just the ones who want it? Sorry this off thread

froth..i wasnt too sure if it means 50 with no buffet or 45 with...col will probably answer this on the canal thread...:)

About the Canal Trip. Don't know if I read the link to their site right.
It says 50 people or 45 people with Buffet. Does this mean we all have to have a Buffet or just the ones who want it?

sorry folks only just got in, everything ok, I've explained it on the canal cruise thread, buffet is optional

Colin

great pics vic...seems to be a lot going on of me and jim filling our faces:D:Dcouldnt help it..the food was very nice...

thought i got an shiver down me spine when i was at the bartons...just look at this pic....:shocked:

thanks brian....first we had jim showing the size of the fish he caught and now we have lynne doing the same in pic 1....lol

ps looks like max is getting in on the act too..

thanks brian....first we had jim showing the size of the fish he caught and now we have lynne doing the same in pic 1....lol

ps looks like max is getting in on the act too..

Nah i think Lynne is explaining why she always has a smile on her face lol Max

Back