• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

4 P’s

Sara Coen

Brummie babby
Hi this is a request for John Griffin who used to frequent the 4 P’s back in the day with Delia and Gerry Coen, Delia would love to get in contact with you please, if you could email me privately with your contact number she would be delighted my email is [email protected] best regards

Hi this is a request for John Griffin who used to frequent the 4 P’s back in the day with Delia and Gerry Coen, Delia would love to get in contact with you please, if you could email me privately with your contact number she would be delighted my email is [email protected] best regards
Welcome to Birmingham History Forum.

Thank you for post on the forum. We strongly advise members not to post their personal email addresses on the thread. Your email address and data could be harvested and used for scams, fraud, and identity theft. If you wish other members to contact you, then its best if you advise them to use the “Start Conversation” facility we provide. This then protects you and your privacy.

Just click on the small envelope at the top right hand corer of the page and click start a new conversation. Pop the name of the member in the recipient’s box, a title of your message next, then away you go with your conversation in the box below.

Back