• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Search results

1. arcaduran

Photo restoration

No idea how either of you managed it but I am extremely grateful to you both.
  2. arcaduran

Photo restoration

It would be a miracle if anybody could restore this but I'd sincerely appreciate any attempts
  3. arcaduran

Photo restoration

Perfect...thanks to you all :)
  4. arcaduran

Photo restoration

Thanks
  5. arcaduran

Photo restoration

Thanks
  6. arcaduran

Photo restoration

Thank you - It is a definite improvement :)
  7. arcaduran

Photo restoration

Hi all you clever people - I have a photo that has numerous brown blemishes on it & a few minor white patches. Anybody care to have a go at cleaning it up for me? I have posted the original & another indicating the type of blemishes etc....Thanks (hopefully) in advance :)
  8. arcaduran

King Edwards Road Ladywood

The blue(ish) door in the picture was actually the entrance to Mini Batch Plating Co.Ltd back in the late 70s/mid 80s - the rear of the building backed out onto the canal (via a very thick/heavy wooden rolling door just below Tindal bridge - lord knows how old that door was). Once opened, we...
  9. arcaduran

Colourise BW pic

Some of you kind people managed to remove all the creases from a photo I uploaded - Is there anybody who has the capability to colourise the same pic? (attached the original & an edited version) - I've tried free online converters with minimal success.
  10. arcaduran

Clean up?

Honestly didn't expect anything better to be done with the one....thanks all
  11. arcaduran

Clean up?

Better than I could possibly wish for ... thanks everyone.
  12. arcaduran

Clean up?

I am absolutely stunned at what you guys are capable of...really couldn't ask for more or be more grateful...thank you
  13. arcaduran

Clean up?

A very big ask (especially for one of them) but would anybody care to attempt a "clean up" of these pics?
  14. arcaduran

Planned downtime

Thanks...she received it now :):)
  15. arcaduran

Planned downtime

Is it worth her requesting the confirmation email to be re-sent at the moment (still not received)?
  16. arcaduran

Planned downtime

Friend is waiting for a confirmation email but not received...any problems?
  17. arcaduran

Newspapers : Free Birmingham newspapers

No it was definitely a newspaper
  18. arcaduran

Not sure why but I can't get the name (for the paper)of ABC out of my head!
  19. arcaduran

Anybody remember or know the name of the local (I think free) newspaper that had a game where you had to find a little stickman in the pages?
  20. arcaduran

Restoration

A long shot I know.....anything that can be done with this?
Back