• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Search results

1. T

Scotchmist

Mike is still with us Steve, though his stroke has left it's mark. Truly sad to hear of Kev's passing... It was a real shock at the time, and such a lovely fella. I still speak with Rod regularly, and I'm close again with Keith's Redditch family, especially my niece (daily!) and their family...
  2. T

Scotchmist

You and me standing side by side. Sadly he rarely ever gave you or I credit for Scotch Mist, despite being my band in the first place, and you and I as two-thirds of the original three piece! It's only history. We're no longer in the UK, 18 years in France now, and his nibs is sadly no longer...
  3. T

Scotchmist

Hi Mr Austin!!! It's Ken&Kathy here, long time no speak! Hope you and Liz are safe and well mate. Luv'n'Hugs, K&K
  4. T

'Tommy' Jones Percy Road, Sparkhill/Greet

I have photos of my family going back to my great grandparents, including James x
  5. T

(L) James Mason (C) Ethel Ann Mason (R) 'Uncle Charl' (L child) Unknown (C child) Lilian Gwendoline Mason (R child) Ronald Mason
  6. T

I would just like to thank you all for the help given to our Sarah. I'm her Carbuncle, Ken Jones, and 'Tommy' was late Dad. You're a great bunch
Back