• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution
T
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• T
      TomTit replied to the thread Scotchmist.
      Mike is still with us Steve, though his stroke has left it's mark. Truly sad to hear of Kev's passing... It was a real shock at the...
      • ScotchMist.jpg
    • T
      TomTit reacted to izzy eckerslike's post in the thread Scotchmist with Appreciate Appreciate.
      If your Steve you must be in the second B&W photo below the one above ?
    • T
      TomTit reacted to izzy eckerslike's post in the thread Scotchmist with Appreciate Appreciate.
      There is a blog:- https://coventryfolkclubs.blogspot.com/2012/08/scotch-mist-electric-folk-band-c1974.html and photo's...
    • T
      TomTit reacted to Ossie's post in the thread Scotchmist with Appreciate Appreciate.
      Does anyone remember a folk/rock band from the early 70’s named Scotchmist, headed by Keith Jones?
    • T
      TomTit reacted to Ossie's post in the thread Scotchmist with Appreciate Appreciate.
      That’s me second from the right
    • T
      The above picture is Scotchmist mk2. I was the drummer in the original Scotchmist
    • T
      You and me standing side by side. Sadly he rarely ever gave you or I credit for Scotch Mist, despite being my band in the first place...
      • IMG_20240325_180901.jpg
    • T
      Hi Mr Austin!!! It's Ken&Kathy here, long time no speak! Hope you and Liz are safe and well mate. Luv'n'Hugs, K&K
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back