• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Search results

1. N

Information On Vehicle From Smethwick

Thanks for trying em. The bike when it was found had made its way to stoke on trent. I've been in touch with the archives there also but to no avail. I've placed a few ads on stoke on Trent and Birmingham facebook groups on the off chance that someone recognises the registration. I'll let you...
  2. N

Hi Emlyn, sorry for the late reply. I think my ld did come from copes but I have no idea of the month it was registered as I don't have the log book hope u get yours sorted, are u any closer? Best regards, Neil
  3. N

Thanks Bob, I've been in touch with the owners club and various archives but am hoping to find some proof to link the original reg to the bike as I really would like the bike to retain its original id
  4. N

Hi everybody, I have recently purchased a 1957 lambretta ld150 that was first registered in smethwick when it was new. The registration is 353EHA. I'm having trouble getting the bike registered on dvla without any documentation. I'm trying to find out any info on the scooter. Thank you, Neil
Back