• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Search results

1. R

Prospect place Hunters Road

Thanks for the prompt reply and map. I found a newspaper article relating to a fire in February 1915 that gutted the factory next door and also nearly took out Saville’s.
  2. R

Prospect place Hunters Road

Does anyone have a map showing the area called Prospect Place that was off Hunters Road and was close to the Bridge Tavern? My grandfather worked at Savilles Ltd that was located at the end of Prospect Alley I am working on his life story as part of our family history. Also if anyone has any...
  3. R

OLD BIRMINGHAM PHOTOS FROM STEVEBHx

I had a great aunt and uncle who lived at the top end of Park Terrace For many years from the 1940’s
  4. R

Lucas Great King Street memories

Hi, just came across this picture, this was taken at the time I was a toolmaker at King Street. I recognise some of the faces in the picture.
Back