• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Recent content by milomilo

1. M

Traffic Wardens

My wife would be surprised if I were called Margaret and very surprised at me being described as sexy ( Keith is my name )
  2. M

Traffic Wardens

Hello Eddie, to early for me but that was how we were told to behave, help the public not just hand out tickets just a shame the pay was so low.
  3. M

Traffic Wardens

Going back a bit, early 1980s but was anyone here part of that motley crew, probably shouldn't admit to this but I was a 'Yellow Peril' a very nice one actually !
  4. M

Register Office Broad St

Me and Brum have changed, some good some not so.......!
  5. M

Register Office Broad St

Mine also, 1978, changed a bit since then !
  6. M

glass works or manufactuturers

Thanks for the reply Rosie, not tried there yet, I'm not sure it would have any information on something that is quite new (1985-96 ) Don't remember seeing a pie factory near Broadfield House, ta for looking.
  7. M

glass works or manufactuturers

My first post, not sure if it's in the right section and if anyone can help, based in Rowley Regis, born in Brum, I collect Royal Brierley Studio glass and for two years have been trying to find people who worked there. I have tried my local forums with little success and have just started going...
Back