• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Where was Rae St School

• Thread starter Thread starter Lonnie D54
  • Start date Start date
L

Lonnie D54

Hi again everybody,

Just need to orientate River St to Rae St so I can work out how I got to school and back.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

PS: If you need to know anything about walking in Snowdonia, Brecon, Lake District, Windsor, Watership Down, Blackwater Valley, Basingstoke Canal, Long Valley, Caesars Camp or surrounds give me a shout and I'll see if I can help. ;)

Try this one.

Cheers Postie,

The River St I tramped from was the one off Longmore St (ran parallel with the Belgrave Rd). Trying to figure out wherabouts that fits with the current map.

Living down south the last 35 years has softened my brain somewhat and although I can get from A -B anywhere in the open with a compass, I'm useless with A-Z.

Many thanks for your help so far.

All the best

Hi again everybody,

Just need to orientate River St to Rae St so I can work out how I got to school and back.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

PS: If you need to know anything about walking in Snowdonia, Brecon, Lake District, Windsor, Watership Down, Blackwater Valley, Basingstoke Canal, Long Valley, Caesars Camp or surrounds give me a shout and I'll see if I can help. ;)

Could it be Rea St?

Back