• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Where is This ? #196

Phil

Gone, but not forgotten.
This one may cause a little consternation but it is a public thoroughfare and I will give you a clue after all it wouldn't be cricket if I never.

Phil

[
002.jpg

Pudding

Why would you be barred? I haven't used this anywhere else that you could see it have I? No I couldn't have it is new to my collection. I don't suppose that is you in the pushchair is it? So fire away.

Phil

Phil, that's not me in the pushchair I think it's a liittle bit before my time!! so is it the approach as the locals call it the the Harborne cricket club off the Harborne park road?
pud

Pudding

As I have told you before, you are too good at this game. You are of course correct it is Old Church avenue that used to link Old Church Road and Harborne Park Rd through the cricket grounds. Not a million miles away from my last thread of St Peters Rd. Here is a photo of how the entrance of the Avenue looks today.

Phil

OldChurchAve.jpg

well done again pud lol....here you go....

next one please phil..im determined to get one right...

prize.gif

Pudding

How about the prize being that you do the next one, I know that you have a big enough photo collection to do one, or are they all of Nechells?

Phil

Never mind a Prize I want to know where the imformation is coming from.Green with envy.He He lol.Dek

thank you all,Phil I only have Photo's of old Nechells which you would get straight away too easy for you
pud

Pudding

Well I will refrain from taking part, if you like, but by telling everyone that you only have photos of Nechells it makes it that much easier.

Phil

Back