• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Welcome leila rose 3-14 today.

postie

The buck stops here
Staff member
Warrens partner Steph gave birth to a baby girl at 3.14 this morning. She was due last Friday but obviously decided to hang on till St Georges day ( thats where the Rose comes in )
What a BEAUTIFUL day. :):):):):):):):)

Hope I've spelled Leila right.:rolleyes:

Jim,what a great day for you and the rest of the family.

Congratulations Warren ,Steph and Baby Leila Rose.

Alberta.

wonderfull news jim....many congratulations to all the family....

Lyn:):)

Last edited:
Congratulations Steph and Warren, welcome Lela Rose. Congratulations as well to the grandparents, Hope you have a large wallet Jim :D:D

Welcome Leila Rose Congratulations to Parents & Grandparents. Jim, when my first Grandchild Alexandra was born . an old lady said to me is this your first ? & I said yes, She said " Grandchildren are Gods reward for not having murdered your own!!!! and when I held Alelexandra in my arms it was just as if my heart had pulled out with legs & arms on it. she was followed by a wonderful Grandson Sean,The last 11 years have been the happiest of our lives.

Congratulations to Steph and Warren and to the proud grandparents. What a great day to be born on.
Welcome Leila

Welcome Leila Rose - may her life be as sunny as the day she was born on.
Congratulations to the proud parents and Grandparents.
Best wishes to you all
Polly :)

WELCOME TO THE WORLD LEILA ROSE AND BEST WISHES AND CONGRATULATIONS TO STEPH AND WARREN. THANKS FOR LETTING US ALL KNOW OF HER ARIVAL JIM FROM JEAN.

Congratulations on the birth of Layla Rose and may I say a beautiful name. Well looks like we will be wetting the babies head tomorrow. xx

Last edited by a moderator:
I knew it ! I spelled the name wrong it should be LAYLA. :shh:
She is absolutely beautiful:beam:

Many sincere congratulations to Dad, Mom and grandparents on this very special day for England. A Rose by any other name ....... is a Rose. Best wishes, Warren, Postie, Layla Rose's mom and gran' and also Layla Rose's other grandparents. David

Last edited:
Looks like her names been changed already Jim:D Anyway,Congratulations.
Which is it? Layla or Leila?
Terry

Last edited:
morning terry...i was talking to jim yesterday and he said he didnt know if he had spelt the name correctly:rolleyes: think hes got it right now..:)

lyn

thanks all :)

Layla's doing well and so is mother, we are both very proud parents and my eldest rebecca has been fantastic with her little sister

CONGRATULATIONS to you both. Warren some happy days ahead.........don't forget to get help from grandparents;).

Back