• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Ward Peter J

Kizzykat

knowlegable brummie
Dear all

Does anyone have this name in there family please mainly areas of leicester and Birmingham would Love to connect

Many thanks

I think this is a bit vague - perhaps it would be better if you gave some "Ward" names which are in your tree to see if anyone can connect to them.

Dear pjburns

Thankyou for your reply

Long story the said gentleman is Peter j w ward 11 11 1934 leicestet he was very elusive man had ladies company allover west midlands so I'm researching possible sibling connected to this person I have done dna proven my connection he deceased 2002 x thankyou for your response

Peter John William Ward was the son of Hector W Ward and Florrie W Jones. He certainly had one brother, Frederick Duncan Ward 1927 - 2007 but with such common names don't know if there were any more.

Peter appears to have married twice to a Jean B Wilson in 1956 and a Judith Poulton (nee Hubbard) in 1990. Jean remarried in 1968 (John Brenchley). Again names are too common to know if he had children with Jean.

Frederick may have married a Joyce M French in 1956 and there are 3 Ward/French births registered but don't know if they are theirs.

Back