• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

The Plough Inn, Minworth......... longshot.

jimmyjaffa

Hi all, I'm looking for some photos of the Plough Inn, Minworth. I have the one with the two lads, with the plough in the background, but what I'm really looking for is the artwork of the sign. I understand this is a massive longshot, but you never no .

Many thanks
Jaffa.

hi jaffa its always an idea to use the search box before starting a new thread...we already have a thread for this topic click on link below i suspect the photo on there is the one you already have but i will search my pub photos for you

lyn

hi jaffa its always an idea to use the search box before starting a new thread...we already have a thread for this topic click on link below i suspect the photo on there is the one you already have but i will search my pub photos for you

lyn

Sorry about that. Thanks for looking

hi jaffa i have had a look at my files of pub photo but sadly none of the plough...fingers crossed other members may be able to help you

lyn

Back