• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Stour Street

• Thread starter Thread starter kenaldis
  • Start date Start date
K

kenaldis

My Mother and Father both lived at Stour Street in 1945. Can anybody tell me when this area was redeveloped? and does anybody have a photo of the area?

Regards

Ken

Hello,

My father was born and lived in Stour St., I went back to have a look a couple of years ago. All demolished I'm afraid.

Maggs.

hi maggs
Thats my neibourhood my best freind lived in stour street and alot ofmy old friends did as well and alot of schol friends as well
i lived on the block i have got a recent photo of stour street and you would not beleive it thats for surei went and taken it about 6 weeks ago i will dig it out and download it okay as soon as i can my best mate was tony memory he got killed taking his girl friend home one evening she was on the back of his motor bike
traveling along watery lane at a cross roads by a pub many years ago .
i have a lot of stour st and lady wood best wishes astonian ;;;;;;;

Back