• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

St Josephs School Nechells

Appology for a Typo mistake

You are right mariew, Sorry :redface: I added an extra t in the word snippets and that was the mistake.

I have cut and pasted this link now so it should work ok. Lesson learned not to try to do too many things at once.

https://www.stjosephs-nechells.co.uk/snippets.htm

Researching Moss, Drakeley, Roberts, Ellis in Aston, Duddeston & Nechells

this site is one of our main site links St Josephs click on main site button top right of page check out our other main sites

Last edited:
Thanks for reminding us about the main site John,

I have tried the main site link you mentioned but only get lots of directory type adverts and not the main St Josephs School web page via that link anyway. You may need to check it out, John and tell me if I am going wrong somewhere.

You are right about checking out the main site first, I tend to forget there is so much information available on it.

I have had a search through it over the weeks but must admit unless I am looking for some specific information I forget to look at the main pages and tend to concentrate on the forum for the answers as everyone is so helpful.

I will have to remember to check there first before posting.

Back