• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

St Andrews Rd Bordesley Green 1960

K

keith1963

Info needed in "Place Related Inquiries" see keith 1963 your name could be in my list of neighbours.

Info needed in "Place Related Inquiries" see keith 1963 your name could be in my list of neighbours.
i lived at 201 standrews in the late 60's my name is pete mcdermott, i had brothers paul ,john,mickey,&sister calda. i was just wondering if i knew your family, i knew mrs preistley, she used to look after the stray cats in the area

Sadley my brother alan doesnt remember you but i will ask the rest of my brothers and sisters, the girls are better at remembering the family names. We lived at number 237 and it backed onto mona rd. We knew Mrs Priestly with the cats too.

Sadley my brother alan doesnt remember you but i will ask the rest of my brothers and sisters, the girls are better at remembering the family names. We lived at number 237 and it backed onto mona rd. We knew Mrs Priestly with the cats too.
i remember the waste ground in mona rd, we where always sat on the wall in front of it, do you remember alan gardiner, pauline lewis, the berries,and roger butcher, i have quite a few good memories of st andrews rd & mona rd, and kingston park footie games

My husband Raymond Griffiths used to work with Roger Butcher at Carrs Heat Treatment works in Keeley Street, he used to live in St Andrews Grove I lived in St Andrews Road.

He knew the Berrys as well.

EGriffiths

My husband Raymond Griffiths used to work with Roger Butcher at Carrs Heat Treatment works in Keeley Street, he used to live in St Andrews Grove I lived in St Andrews Road.

He knew the Berrys as well.

EGriffiths
i lived next to mohinder & karpul singh,with mary eals on the other side, do you remember johnny green as well,and his sister christine; they lived opposite us until we moved to yorkshire,roger went with us up to yorkshire for a couple of weeks in 1968,then we lost contact,maybe he will come on this forum one of the days.

Last edited:
Back