• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Singleton & Cole Tobacco Manufacturers/Wholesalers.

cerrig88

Researching this Company who were based at 12-16, Canon St, Birmingham. Also, at Walsall-Wolverhamptom & Shrewsbury. Looking for photographs-brochures and advertising items. I believe they had Rolls Royce delivery vans around 1920s. Any help with records/photographs would be gratefully received. Please email me direct. Many thanks in anticipation.

cerrig88:

Welcome to the Forum, cerrig88.

There may be some snippets of information about the Company here and there already on the Forum. Try the Search function.

In particular there is mention of the Rolls-Royce vans within this thread.

Chris

PS Members may of course submit information direct by email but it is preferable that whenever possible it is published in open Forum for all members to see and enjoy.

Last edited:
Hi ChrisM,

Thanks for the welcome and the link to the Rolls Royce thread which I had viewed before. I am hoping that a member may come up with a photo of the
Singleton & Cole, Rolls Royce vans or other photo material.

cerrig88

Don't know if you still visit the Forum, cerrig88, but if you do, could you let us know whether you ever found an image of these vans, please?

Chris

Back