• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Severn Valley in Blloom SVR

svrman

knowlegable brummie
24th 25th July

Always a popular event in our calendar, 'Severn Valley in Bloom' showcases our lovely stations and the beautiful Severn Valley in summertime at its very best.

The Engine House hosts a bee keeping display by South Staffordshire Beekeepers and, for the first time, a series of flower arranging demonstrations with a distinctive railway theme.

From the hanging baskets and gardens at Kidderminster, Bewdley and Bridgnorth to the lovely countryside locations at Arley, Highley and Hampton Loade, this is a weekend not to be missed.

Great Moss you were only five minutes from where the Seckly Beech used to be. Glad you had a lovely day from Jean.

Hi Jean,yes but i spent all day on the railway,so i didn't have time left to look for what may be left of The Seckley Beech.
By the way Jean i have just posted another picture of the tree on Severn Valley Railway thread,as the last picture seems to have disappeared.
Moss.

We spent the evening with the woodman who had the sad job of making it safe and he is going to try and sort out some photo's of it when it was in it's prime. Will pop across to the thread to take a look Moss. Jean.

Back