• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Rewind The 60's

Trebor

master brummie
There is a fabulous programme on all this week at 9-15 am called 'Rewind The 60's,' definitely a good watch to bring back memories of the 60's, worth recording if you can't watch at that time.

trebor

I think I may have caught a bit of this programme this morning - were they talking about moving into flats after the terrace houses were knocked down? If so I only saw a bit of it but it was really interesting.
Polly

Recorded it and watched it lunchtime, was really interesting, especially if you are a child of the 60's. Sure Lulu has had a face lift though, and with all that white lighting it didn't show the wrinkles!

She has and she has botox all the time, but she doesn't go mad with it so she doesn't look ridiculous, well she didn't last time i seen her.

Back