• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Photo restoration request - J Froggatt

MishCat

Brummie babby
Hello. Please would someone be able to restore this damaged photograph of my grandfather? It would be very much appreciated. Thank you. Michelle.

Attachments

• EB655BEC-2B22-42CD-9B18-F2CD9542A17E.jpeg
    EB655BEC-2B22-42CD-9B18-F2CD9542A17E.jpeg
    38 KB · Views: 30
Be great if one of our members could help MishCat on this one please. As well as being a valued family photo, it is a photo of a very successful lightweight boxing champion, adding much to our Birmingham Sports History. Thanks in advance.

.............." As well as being a valued family photo, it is a photo of a very successful lightweight boxing champion, adding much to our Birmingham Sports History ".......

Any idea of his name please ?

Joe Froggatt as per title.
See this thread as well

.............." As well as being a valued family photo, it is a photo of a very successful lightweight boxing champion, adding much to our Birmingham Sports History ".......

Any idea of his name please ?
Hi Keith. His name is Joe Froggatt (my grandfather) - Lightweight Boxing Champion 1937/38 when at Austin ABC. He was at Small Heath ABC before that, I know he worked at Fischers at Austin.

Back