• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Perfecta Seamless Tube Works Plume Street Aston

Holborn Hill with Plume Street middle right.jpgHi Anthony, this is the only picture of Plume Street I have ever found, unfortunately, it doesn't show a lot, it is one of Ray Griffith's wonderful collection. I would also like to obtain some photographs of Plume Street as a few of my ancestors lived there.

A82520A5-AF8E-40B9-BA39-B5EE85AE12B3.jpeg

Express and Star Photo Archives....25 Nov 1987 Wolverhampton Archives

Power press operators at work in newly refurbished factory making wide range of bearings. Fire last January gutted the old factory but new one now houses machinery with old factory being rebuilt on 3 floors alongside.

View attachment 136528

Express and Star Photo Archives....25 Nov 1987 Wolverhampton Archives

Power press operators at work in newly refurbished factory making wide range of bearings. Fire last January gutted the old factory but new one now houses machinery with old factory being rebuilt on 3 floors alongside.
worked here 92 - 94 delivery driver and despatch graham lippett was my gaffer

Managed to find this out about the Perfecta Tube and Conduit Company of Plume Street, Aston, Birmingham. This is written in 1918 just at the end of WW1.

Attachments

• 1918 Perfecta Seamless Tubes and Conduit Company Plume Street, Erdington, Birmingham.jpg
    1918 Perfecta Seamless Tubes and Conduit Company Plume Street, Erdington, Birmingham.jpg
    717.5 KB · Views: 2
Back