• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Old friend and neighbour

E

EGriffiths

I am trying to find an old neighbour who lived in St Andrews Grove, Small Heath (late 60's early 70's) his name was Roger Butcher he used to work with my husband at Carrs heat treatment works in Keeley Street does anyone recognise the name and where he might be now?

I am trying to find an old neighbour who lived in St Andrews Grove, Small Heath (late 60's early 70's) his name was Roger Butcher he used to work with my husband at Carrs heat treatment works in Keeley Street does anyone recognise the name and where he might be now?
if you do find him, tell him pete said hello;the lad he went to dewsbury with in the late 60's

I knew Roger's first wife, her name was Janet Daly I don't think the marriage lasted very long though, but I didn't know he was married again.

EGriffiths

Back