• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

non contact.

paul stacey

master brummie
I used to receive at least 2 0r 3 contacts weekly, now nothing for some weeks, sad really as I have been a member since 2009, and have alwatys tryed to be inclusive and helpful. ???

paul you sound a tad upset and we cant have that..not sure what you mean about having no contacts for 2 or 3 weeks...if you mean you have not had any email alerts to alert you to a thread you will only get those if a member makes a new post on a thread that you have posted on...

lyn

Last edited:
I used to receive at least 2 0r 3 contacts weekly, now nothing for some weeks, sad really as I have been a member since 2009, and have alwatys tryed to be inclusive and helpful. ???
I usually pop on the site daily to check "What's new" Paul. It is a good way to check for new posts. That is probably a case of me (as a relatively new member) trying to teach a long standing member, like yourself how to suck eggs ;), but I find it's a good way of getting involved and there is always something interesting to read there. As Lyn has said, if you do post on any of these new threads, you will usually get alerts when subsequent posts are made by others.

By the way, as I have read through threads on this site over the past couple of years, I have read a number of the posts that you have made and have found them to be very informative and interesting. Thank you for your past posts and I look forward to seeing some new ones Paul.

Last edited:
If you want to change email notifications;

Click on your avatar
Choose 'Preferences'
A list of options will appear, select/deselect clicking on the little check box for each item - see attachment.

Screenshot_20240719_195333_Samsung Internet.jpg

Back