• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Missing data from Forum

DaveWall

proper brummie kid
years ago I placed comments regarding the LOTE family of Kingstanding. They used to be neighbours. I placed it in the Surnames Forum - however there appear to be NO existing data whatsoever regarding the LOTE family - Just wondering - has the FORUM at some time lost all it's data ??.

hi dave i have had a look at the surname interests section and i cant find the thread you mentioned..however if you would like to start a new one that would be fine...hope this helps

the team

Dave,

It looks like no mention of "Lote" anywhere, as Astoness says. However you did make a brief mention of "Lotes" as follows:

Kingstanding

My brother would remember all of them - I'll get him to respond - mind you - you do say late 50's - we moved from 123 Hurlingham (next to the Lotes) in the early 50's. He's still able to quote almost all the neighbours on both sides - 70yrs on.
Chris

Back