• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Mini Meet

Frothblower

Lubrication In Moderation
AOFB Ian, Templer, Chocks and me self at the Wellington for a mini meet today. Hope some of you are suitably jealous:)

well i thought it had gone quiet on the forum yesterday:rolleyes: might have known:D nice one lads...hope you all enjoyed yerselves....just one last thing...you are not the only ones to go sneaking off for a mini meet;);):D

lyn:)

well i thought it had gone quiet on the forum yesterday:rolleyes: might have known:D nice one lads...hope you all enjoyed yerselves....just one last thing...you are not the only ones to go sneaking off for a mini meet;);):D

Come on tell us where you've been and who with?:rolleyes:

sorry froth...cant divulge that info:D:D will tell all after the event:rolleyes:

will be off in about an hour to the fun run....just waiting for the sun to come out:)

No--you missed The Mini Meet!

BRITISH MINI DAY - Himley Hall 9th May 2010. This is one of the most popular outdoor Mini events in the calender. Which marks the start of the concours season, includes a full Premier Concourse,Plus a full concours for Classic Mini and new MINI. Massive trade stands and autojumble with many Mini Clubs in attendance. A show for the enthusiast and not to be missed. Set in the grounds of a country home near Dudley in the West Midlands. More details coming soon

Back